Monday, July 7, 2014

Hot List

Hi

Following are the available consultants with me. Please find their details and let me know if you have any suitable requirements.


I have included their contact information on the resume. Should you have any questions please let me know, I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Please reply to my official Email Id: adam@jnitinc.com

 

Name

Technologies

Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

SHEEBA

JAVA

6+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

NC

OPEN

VINOD

JAVA

7+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

NY

OPEN

LATHA

JAVA

7+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

IL

OPEN

ANUSHA

JAVA

6+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

NC

CT

ANJANA

.NET

8+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

FL

FL, SC, NC, GA

CHANDRA

BUSINESS ANALYST

9+ YEARS

IMMEDIATE

IA

TX & NC

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Adam Enoch

JNIT Technologies Inc.

Phone: 732-790-0527

Fax: 732-579-5515

Email: adam@jnitinc.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ALL JOBS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jobs-room+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: