Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fwd: Hot List of Norcalit.........

Hi Business Partner,

Greetings from NorcalIT !!

I am Aditya from NorcalIT, I Have an excellent resource available for your requirements. let me know if you would like to proceed further. Feel free to contact me at my below coordinates. I would highly appreciate if you can add me (aditya@norcalit.co) in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

 

Name

Skill

Current location

Relocation

Abhra

QA Lead

CA

Open

Manjusha

Java Lead

MA

Open

Parthiban

SAP BO/BI

AK

Open

Abhijit

C++

CA

CA

Bharathi

QA

NJ

NJ/NY

Sushant

BA

CA

CA

Radha

SAP SD

CA

CA

Sarvoor

Oracle DBA

CA

CA

 

Thanks Regards,

Aditya.R

NorCalIT.co

Contact Number : 408-409-7705 ,

Email id : aditya@norcalit.co

YIM: aditya.raghupathi@yahoo.in,

GTalk: adityasales.sameeksha@gmail.com

 

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ALL JOBS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jobs-room+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: