Friday, October 29, 2010

SALA MA LAKUM

From: Farida Muhammad Zawar Khan
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
muhfa737@aol.com

I am Mrs. Farida Muhammad Zawar Khan; widow of late Engr. Muhammad Zawar Khan, Pakistani citizen. My husband was former director of Shell Petroleum in Abidjan Ivory Coast in West Africa before his untimely death in Pakistani Airblue flight A321(Airbus) flying to Islamabad from Karachi that crashed on Wednesday , July 28 2010 killing all 152 people on board including my husband. You could see details of the crash from the web pages below:
http://thecurrentaffairs.com/air-blue-pakistan-plane-crash-passengers-list.html
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/pakistan/article/840964--plane-crash-in-pakistan-kills-all-152-on-board
My husband died without realising our dream of establishing an orphanage When my late husband was alive he deposited some amount of money in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire in fix/coded account.

We were married for nineteen years without children; we tried all visible treatments and medication but no positive result. Since his death I decided not to remarry considering my faith and age. For the past years, I have always been ill; in and out of hospital but recently, my Doctor told me that my problem is now complicated after diagnosing that I have severe cancer of bone marrow. After the shocking news of my husband`s death, I suffered partial stroke that affected left side of my whole body. I cannot do anything on my own and my condition is getting critical on daily basis.

The secret medical reference dropped in my file by the medical consultant for my doctor confirmed I might not live up to six months (6months). Having known my condition I decided to donate the fund my late husband left at the bank to a person or organization that will utilize the money for humanitarian purposes. I want the fund used for orphanages, old people's home, the widows, displaced people, schools for the less privileged, Mosques and propagating the word of Allah. Insha'Allah I trust and believe you are capable of handling this Project.

I took this decision because I am childless and have no close relatives to inherit the fund, I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. I am always in pains and under observation. Base on Doctor`s instruction, I do not need telephone communication at this time as it increases radioactive impact in my system

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire where the fund was deposited. I will also send you the bank deposit slip and letter of authority transferring the mandate over the fund to you as free will donation. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.
Hoping to receive your response soon.

Yours sister in Islam
Mrs. Farida Muhammad Zawar Khan

No comments: